Web DeveloperLocation: US-TX-Austin Job Number 1716966 Brand Fans 1st Media
Cox Media Group has a small Innovation Team in Austin, Texas working on next-generation media ideas. Our team is expanding to create a new design & technology group focused on Rare.us, Clark.com, and other digital media brands, and we are looking for an inspired and eager front-end developer to join us.
• 4+ years front-end web development experience or a 4-year degree in computer science or related field, or any combination of the two
• Work cooperatively with design teammates to bring their elegant UI/UX vision to life
• Collaborate with editorial and sales teammates to create new storyforms and interactives
• Bribe your fellow developers to transform new user-facing features into WordPress plugins
• Enhance our website by producing/contributing to outstanding code and libraries
• Optimize applications for maximum performance
• Research and introduce new technologies to our technology team
Offer competitive salary, flexible scheduling, benefits (including paid time off), and the chance to work with an awesome team in a fun, casual, and safe environment on challenging, exciting, and experimental projects
Cox Media Group (CMG) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that also includes the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations; more than 60 radio stations; six daily newspapers, more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and nearly 15 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin-500 San Marcos St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing