Digital Campaign CoordinatorJob ID 180428 Date posted 01/10/2018 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Apply
Focus primarily on implementing and managing display advertising on wsoctv.com and our third-party network partners. Will assist Account Executives with sales process by checking inventory, supplying updated support collateral, processing orders and working with the CMG Digital Revenue Operations. Will also work with Account Executives to maximize campaign performance and provide ongoing and end of campaign summary metrics and proof of performance.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of all digital ad products and track their performance and effectiveness against various marketing goals
• Work with Account Executives to leverage station capabilities to new and existing business clients to increase revenue across all verticals
• Work closely with internal departments including; sales, promotions, production, research, programming, public affairs, and web/digital media to in fulfillment of the sales process and increase new business revenue for the station
• Responsible for building, executing, and monitoring successful digital media advertising campaigns
• Working in tandem with the Digital Staff, encourage adoption of digital advertising products and services through creating the necessary awareness and education of these offerings both internally to our Digital Sales Specialists and Account Executives and externally to our advertisers and prospects
• Manage creation, modification and updates of collateral materials
• Work in conjunction with Digital Sales Specialists.
• Provide assistance with digital revenue analysis and optimization
• Troubleshoot invoicing/reconciliation with 3rd party reporting
• Conduct basic industry research and site analytics
• Troubleshoot implementation hurdles (getting creative from the client, proactive under delivery management, etc.)
• Contribute local market learnings to the broader organizational dialogue and execute best practices
• Outstanding customer service skill with the keen ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Strong presentation and campaign building skills utilizing Microsoft Office Powerpoint and Excel.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
• Experience working in a digital advertising operations role a plus
• Experience working directly with sales and marketers preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing