Photographer/Videographer MmktJob ID 180899 Date posted 01/18/2018 Location Charlotte, North Carolina Apply
WSOC-TV Cox Media Group is looking for a visual storyteller who can go off the shoulder as well as the sticks...a creative go-getter, with an eye for composition and an ear for sound.
If you like a challenge and have a couple of years’ experience on the street, we want to hear from you!
Primary Responsibilities and Functions
• Operate and maintain a professional quality video camera and related news gathering equipment.
• Be familiar with and understand non-linear editing techniques to meet deadlines and create high-impact stories.
• Operate and maintain live equipment including microwave, satellite, and LiveU backpack.
• Work with reporters in the field to turn visually-creative, memorable stories as well as interesting, active live shots.
• Bring story ideas and creative energy to the table every day.
• Must have live truck experience
• At least 1 year of nonlinear editing experience required
• 1 year experience as TV news photographer required
• College Degree in Communication or Journalism preferred
• Avid knowledge preferred
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs