Multiplatform Digital Assistant- Part TimeJob ID 1815293 Date posted 10/03/2018 Location: Dayton, Ohio Apply
• Works closely with a supervisor as well as a willingness to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Possesses basic news judgment as news tips must be processed and sent to appropriate
individuals or departments.
• Possesses familiarity with daily news content and the changing newsroom roles and
• Navigates multiple CMGO websites and channel pages quickly, and able to quickly find specified
content elements within our websites and print products.
• Possesses good organizational skills, handles multiple tasks well, with good follow-through habits to be sure all commitments are met and customer needs are resolved in a timely fashion and in accordance with CMGO standards .
• Able to perform basic research.
• Collaborates effectively with others.
• Handles other assignments as needed, showing flexibility and adaptability.
• Create a daily sports TV/calendar file for digital first and then print
• Compile high school/college sports results daily for digital first and then print
• Compile sports round up daily for digital first and then print
• Input seasonal sports schedules for digital
• Post high school sports content to Dayton Sports Twitter account
• Schedule Twitter posts for other sports content to Dayton Sports Twitter account
• Create Evergreen content for sports by creating videos with text that can used online.
• Experience in data entry and customer service preferred.
• Education and experience in print and digital journalism preferred.
• Requirements may change over time depending on technology and company priorities.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Editorial and Newsroom
Cox Media Group’s operations include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications and digital sites and services. Working with reporters, photographers, and producers, you'll be a part of the team that brings the news all around the U.S. through integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs