Part Time Street Team MemberJob ID 185058 Date posted 05/16/2018 Location Dayton, Ohio Apply
- Must be a self-motivated, social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
- Must have a flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights and weekends
- Must be a great communicator and able to demonstrate/educate individuals with our brands, apps or any promotions that we might have going on at the time
- Willing to work outdoors in any condition and drive station van
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Platform and Outlook
- Ability to generate event recaps summaries for company and clients
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Great verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High School degree required. 1+ years in customer service, promotions or marketing preferred
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee could also be required to stand, walk or sit for a longer period of time. The employee will also be asked to lift and/or move items up to 50+ pounds, including setting up a 10’x10’ tent.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing