Research AnalystJob ID 183340 Date posted 02/20/2018 Location Dedham, Massachusetts Apply
Boston 25 is seeking a Sales Research Analyst. This unique role is to fulfill various client research requests, station positioning pieces and provide critical support to our Boston 25 sales teams. We are looking for a candidate who has an analytical and entrepreneurial mindset and is comfortable presenting market insights to high level decision makers.
This position allows you to uncover powerful insights so our advertising clients can make the most informed decisions possible. This role allows access to unrivaled market and media research databases. For an analytical thinker, the possibilities are virtually endless.
• Ability to analyze and interpret daily LPM ratings and trends in the market
• Review daily ratings performance and quickly produce associated sell sheets
• Create outstanding PowerPoint sales research presentations
• Analyze qualitative research and develop salient sales materials
• Discover areas of opportunity through various research methods
• Work with Research Director in developing, estimating and maintaining ratings data in the Wide Orbit Media Sales application.
• Maintain sales research within department's intranet areas
• Prior media or broadcast experience is preferred, but not required
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel, Power Point & Word
• Performing other duties as assigned by management and/or AE’s
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
• Preferred two to three years related experience and/or training
• Prior experience with Nielsen and/or media related qualitative software/research is preferred, but not required
• Strong problem solving, public speaking and presentation skills
• Innovative and sophisticated document design skills
• Strong sense of urgency combined with dedication to accuracy
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and database management
• Ability to prioritize and multi task and complete requests with speed and accuracy
• Very organized and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
WFXT/Boston 25 is an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-MA-Dedham-25 Fox Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs