Activation SpecialistLocation Hollywood, Florida Job Number 1712359 Brand CMG Miami Radio
- On-site execution at radio station events, live broadcasts, etc.
- Planning/Organizing events
- Listener interaction
- Contest fulfillment
- Driving Station vehicles
- Social media activation
- General Office Duties/Clerical Duties
- Knowledge in video recording, editing and Photoshop are a plus
All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stationsQualifications
- Must have strong communication and public relation skills.
- Must be well versed in social media and knowledgeable in mobile marketing.
- Knowledge in video recording, editing and Photoshop are a plus.
- Must be computer/internet savvy.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with clean driving record. (Full background check required)
- Must be available and flexible to work nights, weekends, and holiday events.
- Must have a good attitude and be able to work well under pressure.
- Must have a strong interest in radio, music, promotions, marketing, and social media.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing