Board OperatorJob ID 182724 Date posted 03/10/2018 Location Jacksonville, Florida Apply
- First and foremost – Flawless technical execution (running the board) of live and syndicated programming.
- Will be a support person in content prep, production and idea generation.
- Update and maintain station website/social media.
- Monitor multiple sources for breaking news, traffic problems and weather alerts.
- Be available to potentially cover hours, as needed, at our TV partner Action News Jax
- Prefer 2-3 years of on-air and production experience.
- Previous experience with Wide Orbit automation systems and radio console is a plus.
- Should be proficient in Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software.
- Should be proficient with Windows/Microsoft Office.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work within a team environment with a shared vision for success
- Must be flexible with work hours.
- Must have experience generating and distributing content on websites/social media platforms
- Must be detail oriented
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have valid driver’s license; no criminal history
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville-8000 Belfort Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing