Search All Cox Media Group Jobs
Digital Campaign Specialist
Job ID 181151 Date posted 01/17/2018 Location Jacksonville, Florida
Cox Media Group – Jacksonville Radio/CODAN has an opening for a great Digital Campaign Specialist.
Our mission at CODAN is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. CODAN is growing at a fast pace, largely because of this hands-on focus, and we need your help making sure that we continue to provide the best digital results in the business. You will become an integral part of the team, acting as a digital project manager to help execute and process our clients’ digital campaigns, ensuring that each campaign is executed seamlessly. Your keen eye for detail will be key in partnering with our team to optimize campaigns and recap results.
Local business executives have enough on their hands managing their business operations. They need your help to take marketing and digital execution out of their hands and produce great results for their business. CODAN has invested millions in a top notch digital operation, making it possible to provide hands-on focus to each and every client and their results. The CODAN team is results-oriented, providing an upbeat environment and the best digital marketing team in the business. When we combine our team with your talent, the synergy created will be unsurpassed!
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Act as a digital project manager, a coordinator between Account Managers and the Central Ad Operations team ensuring accurate order placement and fulfillment of client digital campaigns
- Enter insertion orders in workflow tool for trafficking and creative production
- Oversee the implementation and continued success of campaigns
- Identify optimization opportunities for digital campaigns (including search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile optimizations)
- Develop in-depth/custom campaign reports for Account Managers and clients to effectively show campaign success and explain optimizations (through use of campaign dashboard and client provided Google Analytics)
- Coordinate digital creative fulfillment, working with Account Managers and the Central Ad Operations team
- Act as a digital product expert for clients and the entire CODAN sales team
- Expertly navigate search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing at varying client levels of understanding
- Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher preferred
- Proven success at multitasking, hitting deadlines, and working in a fast paced environment
- 1+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting, digital advertising operations experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in processing orders accurately with strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing
- Demonstrated record of success working with teams
- Experience in providing in-depth analysis on client results
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-FL-Jacksonville-8000 Belfort PkwyEmployee Status:
Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule:
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the Law Notice
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
jobs.coxmediagroup.com is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through jobs.coxmediagroup.com, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.