Marketing ManagerJob ID 184372 Date posted 03/08/2018 Location New York, New York Apply
CoxReps & Gamut is searching for a Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in New York City. As Marketing Manager, you will work alongside our Director of Marketing to grow and enhance the Gamut and CoxReps brands and sales efforts. You will be responsible for collaborating with the Marketing team to develop marketing launch plans and activations. You should bring brand management experience to the planning and execution of marketing initiatives. You combine strategic-thinking with a high degree of creativity and organizational skills to execute on high-impact programs. You possess the ability to partner with the sales team to sell-in opportunities to key partners by developing marketing and sales tools such as product sheets, videos, and presentations. You will have experience managing digital, print and multimedia creative projects from start to finish. You will be joining an elite sales organization and will benefit from having direct access to the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to align on long-term business strategy and marketing initiatives to create new opportunities to continue to drive the growth of Gamut.
- Work cross-functionally with design, insights, analytics, sales to implement the marketing plan, brand campaign, communications tool kit and marketing activations publicly.
- Assist in development and execution of campaigns, ad sales initiatives, product launches, and events
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices. Unique advertiser programs and digital innovations, presenting the best ideas to the team.
- Work with Director of Marketing to ideate new, big ideas for industry events to connect with industry leaders, peers and clients through innovative ideas, engaging products and custom experiential executions
- Assist in vendor management (sourcing/negotiating)
- Own and manage the process for ensuring high-quality content and presentations for sales teams and industry events
- Contribute strategic insight and creative solutions to RFPs from external clients and agencies
- Brainstorm, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Incredibly detail-oriented, creative, proactive and strategic professional able to multi-task set priorities and manage a multitude of complex projects within budget and tight timelines, plus the excitement to join a dedicated, enthusiastic team
- Create innovative and strategic marketing proposals with cross-departmental liaisons to develop Gamut’s reputation as a thought leader in the marketplace
- Develop and manage communications strategies including website, social channels, blogs, etc.
- You will have one direct report
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 - 6 years marketing experience, preferably at a media company, agency or digital advertiser with a focus on digital, brand marketing and partnerships.
- Experience across all marketing channels and building integrated marketing plans. Experience with media sales a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization; Collaborate cross-functionally and build alignment around goals and objectives.
- Strong knowledge of sales & marketing dynamics and processes. Ability to respond to time-sensitive deadlines in stride is a must.
- Exceptional communication, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to creating positive impact on business through marketing and driving results across the organization.
- True self-starter – with proven ability to ‘think big’ and show creative execution of aspirational ideas.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skill set, capable of interpreting data and acting on results.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Photoshop, HTML a plus.
- Talent at balancing priorities under pressure while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NY-New York-885 2nd Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs