ProducerJob ID 182700 Date posted 02/09/2018 Location Orlando, Florida Apply
- First and foremost – Flawless technical execution (running the board) for live newscasts, syndicated talk shows, as well as, breaking news and severe weather events.
- Must run a ‘tight’ board and follow multiple format clocks.
- Must be able to multitask
- Will operate Wheatstone Console, Wide Orbit Automation, ISDNs, Comrex Access, Adobe Audition, and other broadcast equipment.
- Will contribute to content prep, production, idea generation, and other duties related to the execution of content.
- Update and maintain station website/social media.
- Monitor multiple sources for breaking news, traffic problems and weather alerts.
- Send appropriate and timely listener alerts.
- Help gather/generate news content for newscasts and live shows.
- Prefer 2-3 years of on-air and production experience.
- Previous experience with Wide Orbit automation systems and radio console is a plus.
- Should be proficient in Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software.
- Should be proficient with Windows/Microsoft Office.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work within a team environment with a shared vision for success
- Must be willing to learn additional skills related to producing a morning show.
- Must be flexible with work hours including weekends and overnights.
- Must have experience generating and distributing content on websites/social media platforms
- Must be detail oriented
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have valid drivers license; no criminal history
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-4192 John Young Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing