Event Crew - WDUV/WWRM/WXGLLocation Saint Petersburg, Florida Job Number 175422 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
• Execute remote technician duties and promotional event duties at promotional events
(as detailed in the handbook presented upon hire)
• Take photos/video at promotional events
• Operate station vehicles at promotional events
• Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
• There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week – the maximum allowed hours per week is 29.
• Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
• Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
•Technical capabilities for the responsibilities listed above
• Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing