Event Crew – WPOI/Hot 101.5 & WSUN/97XLocation Saint Petersburg, Florida Job Number 1711811 Brand CMG Tampa Radio
• Interact with clients and listeners
• Execute remote technician duties at promotional events
• Execute promotional event duties at promotional events
• Miscellaneous promotional event activities
• Operate station vehicles at promotional events
• Hours must be flexible. Some nights, weekends and holidays will be expected.
• There is no minimum number of hours guaranteed per week – the maximum allowed hours per week is 29.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with listeners and clients as well as all management and staff
• High problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing
• Strong ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Education: High School Diploma
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing