Paid Search AnalystJob ID 1720247 Date posted 01/04/2018 Location Saint Petersburg, Florida Apply
The CMG Tampa Paid Search Analyst will work in a high-performance team environment managing high-touch Search campaigns including SEM or PPC, Google Display Network (GDN), YouTube, Bing, Facebook, social ad buying, mobile, etc. Requires self-motivation, an acute attention to detail and commitment to delivering high levels of performance in competitive markets utilizing Google AdWords and Bing Ads PPC channels. They adhere to the fulfillment processes and workflow for CMG Tampa and our central fulfillment teams. They develop and manage high-dollar campaigns and oversee the setup and delivery of digital campaigns between CMG and external digital fulfillment providers.
The candidate for this position will need an expert-level working understanding of the digital footprint initiatives that are offered by CMG. This is a unique opportunity to support Search campaigns for a growing cutting-edge local search marketing advertising solution for large and small businesses alike.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts – leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
- Support Digital Campaign Specialists in achieving campaign objectives, key performance indicators, and timelines
- Create, implement, optimize and manage pay-per-click, Google Display Network (GDN), Bing/Yahoo, mobile, display, social and SEO campaigns
- Experience managing SEM campaigns through 3rd party bid management software such as Acquisio, Kenshoo, or Omniture
- Research and propose paid search campaigns on Google and MSN, including design and development of strategy, identification of proper landing pages, keywords, ad copy, and post-click tagging for campaign analysis and Google Analytics insight and continuous improvement
- Actively implement and manage paid search and GDN campaigns to the clients’ weekly, monthly and quarterly budget goals
- Write ad copy / obtain creative for Search campaigns
- Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
- Identify and utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (e.g., CPA, CPL, etc.)
- Provide campaign support to key search engine sales representatives
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency.
- Make recommendations and implement necessary optimizations as a result of ongoing data-driven campaign performance analysis
- Add performance data and commentary to client-facing monthly reports
- Provide feedback and insight on reports that will be delivered to clients as well as those used internally
- Maintain high levels of current knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media
- Participate with Digital Campaign Specialists in client meetings during account planning and development, as needed
- Collaborate on the development of competitive analyses
- Work with Digital Campaign Specialists and other internal resources on account and campaign related issues
- Maintain regular contact with the CMG Search Marketing account management team
- Consistently collaborate with all departments and management within CMG Digital Revenue & Operations to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Keep up to date on all client and campaign communications including buy authorizations, tracking reports, buy changes, creative specifications, etc.
- 5+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role preferred
- 3+ years managing paid search advertising
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing including SEM, SEO, social, reach extension, video, or display advertising.
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
- Resourceful, results-driven and excels at managing teams to “get things done”.
- Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e. ZenDesk, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.
- Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
- Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management. Digital agency experience preferred.
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing