Community Events Team LeadJob ID 180595 Date posted 01/10/2018 Location Tulsa, Oklahoma Apply
Cox Media Group – Tulsa is looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented individual with exceptional event planning skills and a passion for community service to serve as our Community Events Team Lead for our local TV and radio station cluster. This is a rare opportunity to join a winning team and work for a company that puts people first and sincerely values passion, initiative and innovation.
The ideal candidate:
- Is creative and forward-thinking with the desire to constantly innovate and improve
- Is detail-oriented and possesses the organizational skills necessary to see a project through from inception to successful implementation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys being challenged
- Has the capacity to manage multiple projects across several platforms simultaneously
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our cluster audiences and a demonstrable commitment to serve our local community
- Plays well with others, has a sincere desire to make those around them better, and is committed to a team mentality in a diverse environment
We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual who is motivated to consistently execute compelling events and campaigns that are relevant to a 25 to 54-year-old adults in our community. The candidate that we choose will have a thorough understanding of the evolving nature of our industry and of our local community and be committed to balancing revenue growth with a strong mission to be a great corporate citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of five years equivalent experience in event planning, sales or promotions required.
- Proven Customer Service and Sales Skills and ability to work with sales clientele.
- Ability to innovate and willingness to seek and develop more effective and efficient operating procedures.
- A commitment to growing local presence across evolving digital and social media platforms
- Track record of event development, logistics management and project execution
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all Microsoft Office Products
- Design skills necessary to create professional presentation materials.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete tasks with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexible availability --- We go where our audience is, and this means regular evening and weekend appearances
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OK-Tulsa-2625 S Memorial Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs